Become A Mobile Ice Cream Vendor
Southern Ice Cream works hand-in-hand with our mobile vending customers to be an integral part of their success. Located in Stafford, Texas, we provide:
- Quality products: a convenient one-stop-shop for ice cream, chips, candy, dry ice, and bagged ice
- Rental spaces with 110V outlets for your ice cream truck and industry-related needs
- Safety materials and resources: complimentary safety decals for your truck, durable metal "Caution Children" signs for sale, and upon request, an educational safety video and reading material
- Music boxes for sale
- The knowledge to help you be successful at your business
Starting an account with Southern Ice Cream is easy. You will need to supply us with your business name and contact information as well as your Texas tax resale certificate.
Keeping Your Truck Fresh
Your business is at its best when your truck looks professional and clean. We help you keep your truck looking great with:
- New custom menu strips each year: from January to March our professional staff can re-decal your vending vehicle free of charge for the season
- Individual decals of the novelty items that you purchase from us
Get Started with Mobile Vending
and learn more about how we can be part of your success!
To apply for your tax resale certificate, visit the Texas Comptroller website.
To get started, you will also need to check with the city and county in which you plan to be vending for necessary health and vending permits.
Blue Bunny Event Trailer
Ask about our ice cream trailer, perfect for large festivals and special promotions.
Contact us for availability and pricing.
All ice cream sales are final and non-returnable. Equipment rentals shall only be used for products purchased through Southern Ice Cream.
Mobile Vending Tips
Want flexible hours, smiling customers, and extra income?
We have tips for running your own mobile ice cream vending business.